NOW HIRING


Car Seat Program Coordinator

Everyday Miracles is looking for a Program Coordinator to facilitate our Car Seat program. Coordinator will facilitate every part of the process including taking and confirming requests from clients and referring agencies, verifying insurance eligibility, billing insurance, receiving shipments, working with car seat technicians to schedule delivery, and communicating with clients throughout the process to keep them updated on the status of their seat delivery.

While these are the primary responsibilities of this position, the above list is not exhaustive. We are a small and very busy non-profit, and the job demands a candidate who can be flexible. You must be willing to help with a variety of tasks as needed and work in a very busy, multi-use space that functions as an office, chiropractic clinic and education center. Position will involve general administrative duties including office coordination, answering phones, working with program interns and more.

We are looking for a person who:

  • Has an interest in birth and women’s health. Candidate should not be a birth doula who is actively on call for clients, as this position requires regular and consistent hours.

  • Is very organized and detail oriented. Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines.

  • Is comfortable with basic technology and has a solid working knowledge of Google programs (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Slides etc).

  • Is enthusiastic about working with a diverse socioeconomic and cultural community. Ability to speak a second language (specifically Spanish or Somali) is a plus.

  • Has excellent communication skills.

This position is approximately 18-25 hours per week. 75 percent of these hours should be done in office, with the remaining 25 percent able to be done remotely if needed (approximately 13-20 hours in office/4-6 hours remotely). Must be available during open office hours (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm to 3pm).

This is an hourly position that functions within a small core office team and reports directly to the Everyday Miracles Director.