LATE DOULA REFERRALS
Thank you for requesting a doula with Everyday Miracles! Our deepest apologies, but due to doula availability, we are no longer accepting doula referrals for clients birthing before July 15, 2017.
We recommend contacting The Twin Cities Doula Project. They provide on-call doula services within the immediate Minneapolis/St. Paul area. You can reach them at 612-548-1666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few other ways we may be able to help:
- Childbirth Education: Most classes are 100 percent covered by Medicaid. You can register on-line here.
- Wellness Services: make an appointment with our in-house chiropractor (accepts all insurance, include Medicaid), or try community acupuncture (free).
- Access to Carseats and Breast Pumps with qualifying insurance plans (please read the guidelines and make a request here.)
- Parenting Groups. BWI International and La Leche League each host groups every month at Everyday Miracles.
- Baby Items: Inquire about receiving items from local partners, Babies Need Boxes, or Bundles of Love.