REQUESTS + REFERRALS
We look forward to processing your request as quickly and efficiently as possible. In order to help us do this, please scroll down to read the eligibility requirements for each kind of request BEFORE filling out and submitting the forms below.
We are able to refer car seats to those with the state-funded insurance plans listed below. We are not able to fulfill requests for anyone with Straight Medical Assistance or private insurance plans.
STEPS TO GET A CARSEAT
- Fill out request form
- We process your request/referral
- A car seat technician will call you to schedule a time to deliver the seat and provide one-on-one safety education.
Note: Because of the high volume of requests, carseat deliveries may take up to three weeks after initial referral and deliveries are scheduled according to estimated due date of the baby.
DOULA (CORE PROGRAM)
Our Core Doula Program is for expecting mamas with state-sponsored insurance from the programs listed below.
- Blue Plus
- Hennepin Health
- Straight Medical Assistance
STEPS TO GET A DOULA
- Fill out the request/referral form
- You will get an email (if provided) or phone call from our Doula Coordinator with next steps.
Those that are 32 weeks pregnant or more seeking a doula are particularly difficult to match. In these cases, please first contact the doula coordinator to check availability BEFORE submitting your request.
Those with private insurance plans, please see our Karma Doula Programs.
We are able to fulfill breast pump requests for those with HealthPartners, both state-funded and private insurance plans and state-funded UCare plans. The standard pump you can received is the Medela Pump in Style Advanced (brand new). If you prefer a different model, you may request one (add this note to the additional comments section of your request form). There will be an additional cost. This cost varies with pump model.
STEPS TO REQUEST A BREAST PUMP
- Fill out our referral form
- Have your health care provider fax a prescription to our office at 612-353-6437