DOULA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Everyday Miracles Internship Program is a great opportunity for newly trained doulas to gain valuable experience in the birth world, while supporting our mission to reduce health disparities and improve birth outcomes among at-risk communities.
- Opportunity for hands-on work, including supporting births, which may count towards certification.
- Experience working with a diverse population of clients.
- Being part of a supportive birth community. You will be invited to attend doula team meetings, trainings and other events.
- The opportunity to observe childbirth and breastfeeding classes at no cost.
- Resources and support as you complete your certification process.
- Have your bio and photo featured on our web site. Opportunity to receive referrals for private clients seeking a doula through our Karma Doula Program.
All applicants should have completed a qualifying doula training program, be actively pursuing certification in one of those programs and have an ongoing interest in working with Medicaid clients with Everyday Miracles as a Certified Doula.
Intern candidates may request a letter of recommendation from the Executive Director and Doula Coordinator upon completion of their internship. Once certification is completed, they will also have the opportunity to join the team of Everyday Miracles doulas.