DOULA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Everyday Miracles Internship Program is a great opportunity for newly trained doulas to gain valuable experience in the birth world, while supporting our mission to reduce health disparities and improve birth outcomes among at-risk communities.
- Opportunity for hands-on work, including attending births, which will count towards certification.
- Experience working with a diverse population of clients.
- Being part of a supportive birth community. You will be invited to attend doula team meetings, trainings and other events.
- The opportunity to observe childbirth and breastfeeding classes.
- Have your bio and photo featured on our web site.
- Receive personalized feedback to help you hone your skills as a doula and assistance towards completing your certification program.
All applicants should have completed a qualifying doula training program and be actively pursuing certification.
Upon completion, intern candidates will receive a letter of recommendation from the Executive Director and Doula Coordinator if requested. Once certification is completed, they will also have the opportunity to join the team of Everyday Miracles doulas.